Employer: St John’s CE Primary, Denmark Street, Waterloo
Grade: Grade C (Point 3-4)
Salary: £18 562 - £18 933 (pro-rata)
Working: term time
Hours: 30 hours per week
DBS Check: Enhanced
Required: 1 September 2021
Closing Date: Thursday 17 June 2021 4:00 pm
Interviews: Wednesday 30 June 2021
The Governors of St John’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Office Administrator to work alongside the School’s Administration Manager to join our dedicated, hardworking and supportive staff team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability and commitment to work in a busy, demanding and diverse administrative environment
- Excellent personal, administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise own workload, meeting set deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to maintain a calm, positive and professional manner at all times
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
- Supportive of the Christian vision and ethos of the school
We will offer:
- A welcoming, caring, ambitious school with a strong Christian ethos and clear Christian vision for education.
- An outward facing school that is committed to the continuous professional development of our team.
- A positive working environment.
- A highly committed, hardworking staff who are very willing to help each other, share good practice and work together as part of a team.
- A supportive leadership team committed to ‘seeking life in all its fullness’ for all at St. John’s School.
- A strong and dedicated governing body.
Details: 30 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm (term time).
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.