Grade: Salary (Scale 5, Point 12 - 15)
Salary Range: £26,544.00 – £ 28,005.00.
Hours of work: 36 Hours per week (term time only)
(pro rata: actual salary range £22,904.00 – £24,165.00)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Closing Date: 29th June 2021
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and approachable professional to join our vibrant and diverse Federation. You will need to be able to work flexibly and creatively in a variety of ways to help children overcome their barriers to learning. Candidates must have good literacy and numeracy skills to at least GCSE or equivalent level, excellent organisational skills and excellent behavioural management skills. Previous experience of the knowledge and skills for the role is essential.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of activities including:
- Developing 1:1 and small group mentoring programmes
- After school, breakfast and lunch time clubs
- Family liaison, encouraging parental involvement
- Working collaboratively with external agencies
- Individual learning support within the classroom
We offer an ambitious, exciting place to work, a genuine opportunity to make a difference, a great team of staff and a three school community who deserve the very best. Our staff have access to:
- Opportunities to work across partner school sites
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- An exciting and well organised environment in which to work
- A supportive and highly experienced management team
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Beverley Shore to arrange an appointment, or informal discussion.
020 8820 5201
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS Bureau.
Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk