Balfour Infant School is a three form entry school where pupil wellbeing and the fulfilment of potential are high priorities for all.
We are looking for 2 Cleaners to join our hardworking, dedicated team who are:
- Committed and motivated
- A good communicator
- Enthusiastic with excellent time-keeping and team work skills.
The ideal candidates will have a background in cleaning, will work as part of a team and will ensure that our school environment is kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
We can offer you:
- A school which deeply believes in the core values of support, nurture, commitment and respect.
- A caring staff team who are highly valued for their strong work ethic and expertise.
- A commitment to your professional development to ensure you can be the best you can be.
- Positive, caring, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A good school which is striving to be even better
“The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. Your ethos of continuous improvement is reflected in leaders’ work, with training for staff lying at the heart of your strategy for school improvement. The school’s community is united in ensuring that pupils receive the best learning opportunities and the highest levels of care. One parent summed up the views of many, saying: “This is a friendly, welcoming and inclusive school. The staff work hard and I hope they are proud of all they achieve.” OFSTED June 2019
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be sought for the successful candidate.
The School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 21st June