We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurial recruiter to join our team as we embark on a period of growth. This is a non-billing role, working with a variety of new and existing public and not for profit clients, devising and managing creative resourcing solutions. This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter to step up and help shape our business proposition and take responsibility for delivering a first-class client and candidate experience.
- You will manage retained resourcing projects from point of sale, solution design through to completion.
- You will work closely with internal HR Managers and hiring managers to understand the brief, asking positive but inquisitive questions to understand the clients’ requirements.
- Produce longlisting and shortlisting material with detailed summaries and recommendations for interview for each campaign.
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders assisting with attracting candidates for live roles.
- Research client organisations, competitors and key sector challenges.
- You will monitor resourcing performance for each live role, producing mid-campaign performance updates, frustrations and successes to clients.
- Headhunt candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter, conduct telephone interviews and screening to assess candidate suitability.
- You will keep in touch with successful candidates ensuring their onboarding with the client is exceptional and they become an advocate of JGP’s resourcing service.
- A smaller portion of your role will be managing internal recruitment for JGP Resourcing.
- You will work closely with stakeholders within the business to understand internal recruitment needs and manage these vacancies from start to finish.
- Manage applications, set up interviews and regret manage unsuitable candidates that aren’t selected for interview.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Recruiter from either an agency, inhouse or RPO background with proven experience of working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter to headhunt hard to find candidates and create projects of pipeline candidates for our public sector clients.
- Proficiency in using an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Proven ability of negotiating, influencing and communicating with both clients and candidates.
- An ability to show empathy, integrity and confidentiality with HR teams and hiring managers.
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage various projects at once with different timelines.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate experience of delivering resourcing solutions, as well as a proven track record of client relationship management. You will have experience of delivering services that provide excellence in customer service and have a working knowledge of the compliance requirements in the public sector. This role is also ideal for a self-starter with commercial awareness and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
JGP Resourcing is a long established recruitment business, best known for the jobs board www.jobsgopublic.com, where we provide recruitment marketing and our proprietary applicant tracking system. We work with 400 public sector clients and are looking to further develop our successes in our resourcing and direct sourcing services.
What we offer:
A competitive salary with strong earning potential based on performance. Some of our benefits include 27 days holiday, above statutory pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental) and 4:30pm Friday finishes.
The role will initially be remote in line with government guidelines, however in the future we aim to use a hybrid approach which promotes flexibility but also ensures a community spirit in our London office. There will be an expectation to meet clients face to face, as well as attend weekly social gatherings within JGP.