We are looking to appoint 1 x Permanent and 1 x Fixed Term (1 year) Teacher required for September 2021
Salary MPS (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our popular and successful school to appoint two highly motivated, experienced, caring and creative professionals to join our team.
We can offer:
- fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision;
- responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite;
- strong support from parents, governors and the community;
- a talented and supportive staff team;
We are looking for excellent practitioners who:
- have a passion for inspiring children to learn;
- have a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress;
- are committed to working as part of the team and school community;
- are reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to email@example.com or call 0118 937 5560.
Closing date: 28th June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate