Early Years Teacher (Main Pay Range)
Required for September 2021
St Michael’s is a good, friendly and caring one form entry school. We are looking for a talented, innovative and inspiring Early Years teacher to join our team and help make our “good” school even better!
The successful candidate will:
- Want to make a difference in the lives and prospects of young children
- Have a passion for teaching and raising standards
- Nurture and model an attitude towards lifelong learning
- Burn with a zeal for changing outcomes
- Want to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children
- Be reflective, welcome constructive feedback and use it to make their teaching better.
- Be willing to go ‘above and beyond’ for the children
- Be sympathetic with the school’s Christian ethos
- Have drive, energy, ambition, resilience and want to have some fun
Visits are welcomed and applications from ECTs are encouraged, so please telephone the school to arrange an appointment. Please visit our website to download an application pack (www.stmichaels1871.org.uk/information/governors-staff.html ) or email email@example.com (school application forms only – CVs will not be accepted).
Closing date: 6.00pm Friday 25th June 2021 Interviews: TBA
St. Michael’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as references and other pre-employment checks.
Champion Road, Sydenham, London SE26 4HH tel:020 8778 8407 www.stmichaels1871.org.uk