UPPER KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT
We are looking for a temporary Teaching Assistant to work in upper KS2 from September 2021 until August 2022.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Enjoy working with children and who like and respect all children
- Are able to establish and maintain high expectations by developing clear boundaries reinforced through a firm and caring approach
- Are competent in English and Maths
- Want to join a friendly professional team who work together to improve the learning outcomes for every child in our school
- Have the attitude and ability to ensure that their contribution will make a positive impact on the learning opportunities for our pupils
If this is you then we would welcome your application. Please see the attached job description and person specification for more information and qualifications required for the role.
The position is for 15 hours a week, working 12am to 3pm Monday to Friday term time only.
Contract start is September 2021 and end date is August 2022.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 2nd July 2021. However we reserve the right to close the advert early and applications and interviews will be held on receipt of suitable applications, therefore early application is advised.
If you need any further information please email the school at email@example.com
College Town Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be undertaken.