Job starts: Sept 2021- or possible paid work in July
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated EYFS Early Career Teacher/ Newly Qualified Teacher to join our dynamic school team. This position is to work within our Reception year group within the Outstanding early years department.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development throughout your 2 year induction and beyond;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from trainee teachers who will be an Early Careers Teacher/NQT next year and have experience of teaching in Early Years Foundation Stage on placement. Who will:
- Deliver high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes with the support of their team;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning;
- Be resilient
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher or Gemma Hall – Deputy Head teacher, Iona Rolfe, Assistant Head teacher on 020 84727142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
Short-Listing: 21st June 2021
Interviews: w/c: 21st June 2021
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools