Salisbury Day Care are looking to appoint energetic and enthusiastic childcare Assistants. Our Day Care is for children from 0 to 5 years and open all year round (including holidays) from 7.30am to 6.45pm.
Vacancies have arisen due to expanding numbers of children.
We are therefore seeking exceptional, qualified nursery practitioners for these roles who will join our versatile and passionate early year’s team in our baby and toddler rooms.
You will need to:
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in early years and childcare (N.N.E.B, CACHE or equivalent)
- Have excellent knowledge and implementation of the EYFS curriculum to inform observations and assessment
- Be committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Communicate effectively with team members, children and parents
We can offer:
- Well resourced, stimulating, modern learning environment
- A welcoming and friendly working atmosphere
- Professional development
The successful applicants will have to meet the requirement of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date: 25th June 2021
Interviews and tasks: 6th July 2021