CLASS TEACHER – Cover Teacher Y5 & Y6
Salary £25,714 - £36,961
Fixed Term - using the government Catch-Up grant to reduce adult:pupil ratios
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring practitioner to join a committed and supportive team from 1st September 2021. We are seeking someone willing to advance their personal teaching in offering our children the best outcomes. This post is a fixed term contact (12 months) utilising the government’s Catch-Up funding covering for teachers across four Y5 and Y6 classes on a rota basis.
The successful candidate will:
- commit to safeguarding, child protection, inclusion and diversity
- be a highly effective teacher, able to inspire and motivate children
- be dedicated to promoting high standards by using the best instructional practices
- have a proven record of helping children make good progress
- have experience of robust testing and assessment
- have experience of teaching in Year 5 / 6
- be able to work as part of a very effective team
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be flexible and professionally optimistic.
We can offer you:
- a very successful school at the heart of its community
- pupils whose behaviour is outstanding and who enjoy learning
- a warm, friendly and caring environment
- committed and supportive staff
- positive and supportive relationships with parents and Governors
- high quality professional development opportunities.
Closing Date 27/06/2021
Interview Date 05/07/2021
Applicants should note that the successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure.
Completed application forms must be via the Halton jobs portal – no other means of application will be accepted.