Required: September 2021
Avenue Primary School is a large school serving a diverse community which prides itself on its high level of inclusion and provision for pupils.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Learning Support Assistant to join our staff team.
Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant and an appropriate qualification at NVQ 2/3 or equivalent is essential.
- A positive atmosphere for learning with embedded learning values.
- Motivated, friendly children with high standards of behaviour.
- A holistic approach to our curriculum where children’s well being is prioritised.
- An ethos of commitment to raising academic standards.
- Parents and Carers who work in partnership with the school.
- Opportunities for professional development.
We ask that you are:
- Committed and have experience of working with children across the Primary phase including those with additional and complex needs and/or disabilities
- Supportive and enthusiastic in nature with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to use your own initiative
- Able to demonstrate how you make a positive difference to children’s well-being and learning outcomes.
Please apply online by submitting an application form. For all other details regarding the post please contact the Headteacher’s PA on 0208 553 5682
Closing date: 17 June 2021