We have two fantastic opportunities for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our team. This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract lasting 1 year, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
About the Resourcing Coordinator role:
This is a challenging role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing excellent customer service across the new organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network, think analytically and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation.
Responsibilities of our Resourcing Coordinator:
- Undertake general administrative duties such as: arrange interviews as requested via our recruitment system, file all new starter information on the employee’s HR Employee Folder, collect right to work from line managers after the interview or request it from new starters before their start date.
- Manage the reference and DBS process, ensuring we have all relevant references and DBS checks in place for C&S new starters before commencing their employment.
- Initiate references and DBS checks where necessary prior to joining and work to try and ensure references are completed as quickly as possible ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Trouble shoot discrepancies with reference and DBS providers on status of checks. Initiate pre-employment medical checks via the provider portal.
- Be the single point of contact for new starter and responsible for accurate file management and document storage of new starter documents, etc. Work closely with the Shared Services team who will set up new starters on the HR System.
- Update and maintain records on the outsourced systems and Employee electronic folders to ensure that information/data is accurate at the time the new employee joins Peabody including ensuring compliance with necessary checks in line with statutory bodies at the time of joining.
- Provide regular updates to the wider HR Team and managers on status of offers and on-boarding checks.
- Work closely with the Business Partnering team, Shared Services and L&OD by successfully on-boarding a batch of new starters by updating the new starter Induction sheet and liaising with the L&D team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our new starters.
What we’re looking for in our Resourcing Coordinator:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Good analytical skills and proven strong attention to detail, with the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure delivering high volumes and meeting deadlines and targets
- Solid understanding of the UK right to work eligibility criteria
- Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate). Intermediate level reporting
- HR or Recruitment administration experience in a fast-paced HR team
- Reporting Skills
- Project management skills. (Desirable)
- CPP/CIPD qualified (or a willingness to work towards this)
Closing date: Wednesday 16th June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Resourcing Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST