£10,595.88 per annum for 25 hours per week, 38.4 weeks per year working 5 hours across lunchtime, Monday to Friday. Based at Graywood School, Haslemere, this role will require flexibility and the ability to sometimes cover at other local schools.
We want to live in a world where our Planet is cared for and the People living on it have healthy bodies and minds.
Team Twelve15 colleagues are team players who put their passion and dedication into preparing and providing exciting, innovative, and tasty food, helping children to develop a passion and interest for good, nutritious, healthy food.
Twelve15 are going through an exciting time of transformation, focussing on growth and people engagement. This is a fantastic time for a motivated Caterer to step in to lead our fantastic and committed key workers. As well as cooking, administration, and cleaning you will be at the forefront in delivering quality lunches within schools for our most important customers: the children.
Twelve15 are looking for:
- First and foremost, a passion and skill for cooking
- Excellent communication: teamwork, leadership, and customer service
- Someone who is creative and able to use initiative
- Confident IT, administrative and ordering skills
- Flexibility: you will have a main base but occasionally we will need you to help at other local schools
- Full UK driving licence and car (preferred but not required)
Twelve15 can offer you:
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification
- Full training and induction
- Build management skills
- Opportunity for internal progression
- Our Superstar initiative recognises staff via nomination from their colleagues
- Get involved with mini projects and theme days
- Internal wellbeing champions and services available
- A regular internal e-newsletter showcasing the teams’ fantastic work and positive news
- Term time only hours that allow good work/life balance
MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Do our values resonate with you? Does this sound like an excellent opportunity for you? If so, we encourage you to apply.
This advert closes at 23:59 on 24th June 2021.
Interview dates to be confirmed.
An enhanced DBS check for regulated activity and the Children’s Barred List checks will be required for this role. This will be paid for by Twelve15.
Precautions and risk assessment are currently in place to ensure the workplace is Covid-secure. Regular lateral flow testing available on site or at community centres. PPE supplied where required.
You need to be able to prove the eligibility to work in the UK. You need a passport or full birth certificate, and proof of National Insurance number. For further details and visa requirements for non European Economic Area passports, please see further guidance.
You can find useful guidance on our website to assist you with your job application. There are also further helpful hints, handy tips and employment advice to make sure your application sells you in the best possible way.
If you experience any problems completing your application form or for a hardcopy of the Application Form, please contact My Helpdesk HR on 020 8541 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our values are what support our vision, shape the culture and are crucial in delivering our corporate strategy.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.