Squirrels Heath Juniors School
Salisbury Road, Romford, RM2 5TP
Head Teacher; Mrs Mary Shipton
Scale: Grade 1/2 Point 1-5
Hours: 6.25 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Salary: £20,658 - £22,185 (£2,999 - £3,221 pro rata)
Start: 2nd September 2021
Are you energetic?
Can you work as part of a team?
Our friendly school is looking for a committed and reliable Midday Assistant to join our team of lunchtime support staff. You will contribute to making lunchtimes happy, productive and safe for all of our children including assisting pupils with their medical, physical and care needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a positive team player and able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to engage pupils in physical activities.
- Be caring, calm and approachable
- Be punctual and have a sense of humour
- Promote our school values: Respect, Growth, Passion, Courage and Togetherness
If you require any further information please call Tracey Drewett, Office Manager on 01708 446472.
Pleaes apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021 - 12 noon.
Interview Date: Friday 9th July 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.