Required for 1st September 2021
Situated in the heart of East Ham Plashet is an outstanding comprehensive 11 - 16 girls’ school of 1,500 students. Our Progress 8 score for 2019 was +0.66 and places us in the top 5% of schools nationally.
- A high achieving, over-subscribed girl’s school producing excellent rates of student progression and examination results.
- An outstanding and highly inclusive learning environment rated thus by Ofsted since 1999.
- A stimulating and challenging learning environment where we as staff are as active in, and committed to, learning as our students.
- A professional environment that is focused on maintaining staff wellbeing supported by manageable teaching contact time, meeting cycles and assessment, recording and reporting expectations.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge and skills to lead this crucial area of the school’s work.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- An unerring commitment to comprehensive education.
- The drive to improve yourself and those you lead.
Plashet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures will be implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing are protected during the recruitment process.
For further details and application documents please go to our website or alternatively contact Noreen Malik, HR Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 09.00 Friday 18th June 2021.
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 23rd June 2021.