Woodlands Park is a warm and welcoming school in the heart of the local community with committed staff and energetic and enthusiastic children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- strives to engage and motivate children.
- works with class teachers to promote consistent expectations of achievement and behaviour across the school.
- provides effective curriculum coverage, continuity, progression and challenge for all pupils.
- contributes to assessments and the evaluation and monitoring of the school curriculum.
- is a team player, willing to make a significant contribution to whole-school life such as leading a curriculum subject and extra-curricular activities.
- has a sense of humour, combined with flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- shares our commitment to CPD.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Tricia Knight on: 01628 822350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications recommended as soon as possible; shortlisting and interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications.