Service Development and Improvement Lead
We are recruiting! During 2020 we have redesigned our services and teams to ensure that we deliver on our promise to create a resident centric culture with a renewed focus on supporting independence and enhancing life chances whilst continuing to deliver, safe, sustainable and quality homes for the future.
Service Development and Improvement Team
The newly created Service Development and Improvement team will be at the heart of bringing that vision to life, supporting the implementation of our new target operating model, ensuring our systems and processes are fit for the future and our people are equipped with the tools they need to deliver excellent housing services.
Service Development and Improvement Lead:
We are looking for an exceptional senior manager to lead our newly created Service Development and Improvement. You will lead a team of six providing support across the whole of council housing to ensure a whole systems approach to service improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a culture of learning and coaching, developing effective training and other learning tools to support the continuous growth and development of our people
- Supporting newly formed teams to as they are established facilitating effective engagement of staff and residents in developing, delivering and measuring the impact of service improvement plans.
- Lead our departmental response to learning from complaints and other forms of customer insight to support continuous improvement
- Develop an overarching quality framework aligning strategy, policy, processes, performance and continuous improvement
- Support the embedding of new digital solutions across council housing to facilitate channel shift and delivering efficient services that represent value for money
- Act as critical friend and subject matter expert for all things change and transformation including compliance with the regulatory framework
To be successful in the role:
An exceptional leader with a passion for unlocking potential of our people and our residents through effective facilitation and coaching through change. You will have a successful track record of delivering organisational change and will bring a strong understanding of the social housing sector and the legislative and regulatory framework that we operate in.
The role is a varied and exciting role where no two days are likely to be the same. If this sounds like you and your ready to make an impact from day one then we want to hear from you.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: 11:59 1st July 2021
Interview date: TBC
If you have difficulties accessing this information, please contact Paula Dixon 0208 132 1044 email@example.com
For more information or discussion with the manager about the role please contact Wayne Hainsworth Wayne.Hainsworth@enfield.gov.uk 0208 132 3145
0208 132 1755
A texphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 0208 379 4419.