Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Pinnacle Group will be responsible for the delivery of Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) National Accommodation Management Service (NAMS). The requirement is to provide high quality housing management services to 49,000 properties occupied by Armed Forces personnel and their families. Our services will be delivered through a National Service Centre based in Speke, Liverpool and an extensive network of Housing Teams based across the UK.
Pinnacle Group are looking for a Regional Manager Lead to manage the regional mobilization of housing officers and raise the profile of Pinnacle by effectively communicating the Pinnacle NAMs vision and service outcomes to key stakeholders to support the transition of the contract.
You will gather information and data to analyse requirements and effectively plan for the transition of services. Leading activities to enact smooth TUPE transfer and transfer of assets. Leading activities in relation to recruitment, procurement, and supply. You will establish and implement operating systems, procedures, and processes to deliver high quality NAMS services from Go Live.
- Undertake stakeholder mapping analysis, identifying key stakeholders at all levels to include (not limited to) DIO, chain of command, RAMS, family forces federations, welfare teams, incumbent staff, serving personnel and families to develop and implement stakeholder management plan.
- Recording and reporting outputs on stakeholder plan and taking all actions necessary to build and maintain strong relationships
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to share information and transfer knowledge, building accurate picture of operating landscape by region, area, sub-area, and estate.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with RAMS provider within Region to ensure approach, operating systems, policies and procedures are consistently implemented and integrated into Regional delivery and across all 4 Regions
- Lead, plan and manage Pinnacle led engagement activities to include (not limited to) workshops, meetings, presentations, events, written communications to lead activities to re-engineer and/or update operating procedures
- Work in collaboration with other Regional Leads to ensure consistency of approach, sharing of best practice, lessons learned and risk identification and mitigation
- Attend and positively participate in stakeholder events, workshops, and meetings, providing timely information and data as and when required to keep stakeholders engaged, included, and informed.
- Building operational information and intelligence to develop effective operational plans which take account of and meet the specific needs of the people and location to affect smooth transition.
- Establish operating procedures, process, and systems to transition service delivery ready for Go Live. Ensure all staff are trained, equipped and knowledgeable of the new service, their role requirements and operating standards.
- Lead and manage team of regionally based mobilisation resources to develop stakeholder relationships at local levels, completing site surveys, gathering information and intelligence to build operating landscapes from bottom up
- Lead and co-ordinate activities of expert resources provided by central functions including HR, IT, and procurement
- Implement risk management strategy, developing and maintaining regional risk register, identifying, agreeing, and recording contingency plans including BCDR
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners