Job Title: Property Manager and Handyman
Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week Monday – Friday (negotiable start/finish times)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Paramount, one of the South East’s largest accommodation providers. We are looking to recruit a Property Manager/Handy to join our fast paced ever growing team.
You will be doing light cleans and minor decorating if required. This will involve inspecting the properties, identifying problems, and communicating these back to the office. Full training is given so experience is not essential.
Other duties will include very minor repairs, assembling flat pack furniture, and completion of online forms on behalf of the new tenants.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity for career progression, this is the role and company for you.
You will be supplied with a company vehicle, uniform, and fuel card.
Skills essential /desired in this role:
- Good Communication Skills
- Full clean driving license
We are pleased to offer the following package:
- The hours are 42.5 per week Monday – Friday (negotiable start/finish times)
- Overtime possibilities including unlimited weekday overtime.
- Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata.
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Company vehicle, uniform, phone/tablet and fuel card.
- Generous Nest Pension Scheme.
- You will need to pass a DBS check.
- You will Subject to suitable references and Right to Work documentation
This position is available immediately. Please apply now.