Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle Group are looking to recruit an experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic service engineer with a strong electrical background. This position will involve the maintenance of numerous facilities in schools across the Swindon area.
- To provide a customer facing highly responsive maintenance service to the Schools Contract.
- To undertake a wide range of reactive and planned maintenance tasks and carry these out to a high standard
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures to the highest standards.
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services listed below:
- Heating and domestic water services
- Building drainage systems
- Air conditioning plant and associated systems
- Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear
- Emergency Lighting self-test systems
- Fire alarm and intruder systems
- Electrical control systems
- Building Management System
- Participate in an out of hours on call Rota in order to provide a 24/7/365 service
- Provide cover for absent colleagues as appropriate to maintain the service
- Have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems as described above
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- Carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection, and installation work.
- Where instructed, carry out minor repairs to the building fabric to ensure the safety and security of the Trust’s premises, patients, staff and visitors.
- Collaborate and co-operate with partners and colleagues to deliver a customer focussed service.
- Undertake overtime as required to maintain the service
- Over three years of post apprenticeship electrical experience
- 2391 Test & Inspection qualification including 18th edition
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Cross trade experience is advantageous
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.