Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude, providing administrative support as part of our corporate Business Support Team.
- A motivated individual, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A strong communicator able to relate to a wide range of people in our community
- Good IT skills, able to use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams and bespoke databases
- Excellent customer service is at the heart of what you do, so a positive, friendly attitude is essential.
- Able to balance an ever changing workload, whilst keeping to deadlines
About the role…
- You will support a variety of teams with day to day administration duties, including drafting correspondence; diary management; arranging meetings and room bookings
- Maintain filing systems
- Be the first point of contact for the team and members of the public
- Currently working from home but would need to be available to work on site as and when required
Experience in servicing meetings by drafting agendas; preparing associated papers and taking minutes would be advantageous but not essential as training would be provided.
We anticipate being able to offer the opportunity for the successful applicants to work from the office and at home.
The date for virtual interviews via Microsoft Teams is to be confirmed
Our offer to you:
A safe working environment adhering to government guidelines for social distancing. Work that makes a difference to people’s lives within this beautiful county, in addition to structured salary reviews, local government pension scheme, discounted access to ‘Active Rutland’ keep fit activities and Flexi-Time to name just a few!
FIND OUT MORE
To learn more about working with us visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk or if you have any queries about this role please contact Sue Bingham, Business Support Manager on 01572 728165 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing problems or have any queries about the application process please call us on 01572 758343 or email us at email@example.com
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will be sent out via email from the Jobs Go Public site. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.