We are currently recruiting Team Managers to join our Assessment Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social worker with training or experience in leadership.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of 6 social workers responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people and their families. You will report to a Group Manager and work closely with other Team Managers across the service.
- You will be a registered with Social Work England
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience working with children and families in the statutory sector
- Have experience in line management/leadership
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
Our Offer to you:
- Essential Car User Allowance with option to request a Lease Car after 6 months
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days after 5 years local government service)
- Flexible working (blended working and 9 day fortnight)
- Retention Payment of £3000 per annum (minimum of 1 year's service in Medway)
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
- Free parking
To view the full range of benefits available please click here.
For an informal discussion please contact Ingrid Crisan, Head of Service for Children’s Social Work Team on 01634 331505 or email email@example.com
You can also click here to apply!
Your application will be reviewed as soon as you apply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviewed via Microsoft Teams.
This post is subject to an enhanced Children’s DBS check.
Please note that all recruitment correspondence, including interview letters and contracts of employment will usually be sent out via email, if you require documentation/correspondence in hard copy format, please contact the Children's Services Recruitment Team on 01634 332858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit http://www.mindfulemployer.net/ for information on how Medway Council put good practices in place to ensure employees and job applicants who declare mental health issues receive the right level of support.
For more information on our Children & Adults Social Care jobs please visit: www.medwaysocialcarejobs.co.uk.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time prior to the closing date.