Birmingham Children’s Trust is offering an exciting opportunity for an adaptable, proactive and self-motivated Business Support Assistant to join our Disclosure Team which reports to the Complaints and Information Manager.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Support Assistant to provide administrative support to our Disclosure Team. Some of the skills you would need include:
- Able to work on your own initiative – self-motivated
- Be able to search through complex information.
- The ability to work methodically in a process driven manner.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to adapt and deal positively with change
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player
- An understanding of the importance of storing, handling and processing data and sensitive information in line with current legislation such as GDPR and DPA 2019.
- Strong IT skills
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
You must be able to work as part of a team, calmly and cooperatively, communicating clearly and effectively with a range of colleagues within the organisation and professionals at all levels.
This is a diverse role that requires an investigative and process led approach.
If you are an excellent and experienced administrator and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the role for you!
If you are interested in finding out more please refer to the job description and person specification in the first instance. For any further information or an informal discussion please contact Neil Tuckett, Team Leader for Disclosure Support on 07703373454
Candidates will be required to complete an application form and attend an online interview.
The role could be based at various locations across the Trust, therefore, travel across the City may occasionally be required although currently this role will be home based in the current pandemic situation.
Applications should be received by 23:59 on Sunday 1st August 2021.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we reach our quota of applicants for this post.
Interviews for this post will take place virtually via video conferencing (Microsoft Teams) on the 12th and 13th of August 2021