Job Title: Schools Liaison Officer
Salary Range: £23,080 - £25,481 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Hertfordshire Music Service (HMS) are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused School Liaison Officer to join our Operations team.
This exciting role directly contributes to the continued transformation of HMS through supporting the Billing team’s continued development of their customer focussed operations.
The successful candidate will work with the Customer & Systems Operations Manager to drive an ethos of continuous improvement in the customer journey and experience. They will be comfortable overseeing the day to day operational processes within the team, experienced in supporting the team to work through processes, and escalating issues where appropriate.
HMS is one of the largest and most successful music services in the Country, with a national reputation for excellence, opportunity and delivering common good activities. With over 560 instrumental and vocal teachers teaching over 10,000 children in schools and our music centres across the county, HMS has a complex staffing structure and a wide reach, with a presence in most major Hertfordshire towns.
If you’re considering this role, you will be:
- Confident supporting HMS teachers and school staff remotely and face to face to enable effective administration of HMS musical activities in schools. To manage the successful resolution of queries raised by teachers and schools by liaising with relevant HMS staff.
- Confident in providing advice and guidance to HMS teachers and school staff in dealing with queries and concerns raised regarding Music Service systems and
- Able to manage administrative staff where appropriate to support the overall administration of HMS activities in schools including pay claims, chasing for completed documents and travel and sickness claims.
- Confident ensuring charges to schools for HMS services are correct, responding to financial queries and managing outstanding debt.
- Able to coordinate the timetabling of vacancies for new staff by liaising with schools and Area Heads and supporting the induction of new HMS teachers.
- Comfortable in proactively supporting the payroll process, liaising with finance, music HR and central HCC teams.
- able to work to a high level of professional integrity and creditable in your personal brand, ensuring our wide array of stakeholders have confidence in their HMS colleagues.
Closing Date: 25.07.2021
Interview Date:w/c 09.08.2021