West Sussex County Council is a diverse organisation that provides services to more than 850,000 residents every day. The Human Resources and Organisational Development Directorate provides critical support functions to our services, relentlessly focusing on delivering better and cost-effective outcomes. Our teams use their experience to enable and challenge the Council to deliver improved efficiency and effectiveness.
For more information about the areas we support, please visit our dedicated Business Support Page to learn more.
About The Job
Salary: £20,092- £20,493
Working Pattern: Full-time (37 hours per week)
Contract Length: FTC - 6 months
Location: County Hall, Chichester
Here at West Sussex County Council, what we do changes lives.
Are you an experienced Recruitment professional looking for a fantastic opportunity in fast-paced, prestigious organisation?
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to provide resourcing administration and generalist support to Resourcing Advisors, ensuring that all administration and onboarding activity is completed accurately and in a timely manner. You will ensure that the resourcing processes are smoothly delivered, continually improving the resourcing customer journey.
You will be able to manage a broad range of administrative tasks to include the handling and direction of queries, acting as a point of contact for the team and the co-ordination of projects and activities. You will provide a comprehensive end to end Resourcing administrative service including interview scheduling, issuing interview packs, providing documentation to hiring managers and any other administrative tasks that are required to deliver an end to end resourcing service.
Experience and Skills
- Extremely organised with a very high attention to detail
- Excellent communications and skills and ability to build relationships with applicants, managers and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst delivering first class customer service to both candidates and clients
- Ability to manage changing priorities and multi-task
Qualifications and/or experience:
- A-Level qualifications, or equivalent, to include English & Maths.
- Sound administrative experience with demonstrable evidence of effectively prioritising work and meeting deadlines, preferably in a recruitment environment.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing a customer focused service, meeting client needs.
- Demonstrable evidence of resolving routine problems and issues, such as rearranging meeting times.
Rewards and Benefits
As an employer we recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive and dynamic working environment where employees can achieve their full potential, achieve a healthy work-life balance and are rewarded for the work they do.
In addition to working within a great team and a competitive salary you will have access to the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Generous Pension Scheme
For a full list of the benefits offered to you as a West Sussex County Council employee you can find them on our Rewards and Benefits page.
The reference number for this role is CRS00499 .
To apply, upload your CV and complete the application explaining the skills and experience you can bring to the role ensuring that any gaps in employment are covered in your CV. Please ensure you have saved the job description attached to the main advert on our website as, once the job has closed, you may not have the opportunity to download again. If you are unable to see the attached job description, please contact the Recruitment team at the above email address.
West Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting an environment that is inclusive and free from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the diversity of its people. We actively welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and take every possible step to ensure that no individual will be disadvantaged.
For information regarding your eligibility to apply for this role under our Disability or Veteran's Guaranteed Interview Scheme, this can be found on our application help page.