POST TITLE: Secondary Lunchtime Supervisor
SALARY: £9.50 per hour
START DATE: September 2nd 2021
This a fixed term contract for one year.
We are looking for committed individuals to supervise our students at lunchtime. The role involves supervising students on the playground and in the dining hall.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of students during their lunch break.
- Supervision of students’ entry into the canteen and the queueing system.
- Assistance in the clearance of any spillage as required.
- Supervision of students in the playground or other areas of the academy as required, dealing with any incidents of inappropriate student behaviour in line with the academy’s Behaviour Management Policy.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of school-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
- To undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility, as may be required.
We currently have students in Year 7-10 in the Secondary phase. Lunchtimes will be split into lunch and free time. The role would require supervision of the lunch breaks of all year groups.
The post is for 5 hours per week (term time only). Hours of work will be 12:30pm – 1.30pm Monday to Friday. Payment will be £9.50 per hour (equivalent to PCC salary scale Band 1, Point 1).
KAB and KAO are part of the King’s Group Academies MAT led by a team of former and current Ofsted ‘outstanding’ head teachers and Her Majesty’s Inspectors (HMI). Please note link to King’s Group Academies Vision and Mission - https://kingsacademies.uk/about-us/vision-and-mission/
King’s Academy Binfield and King’s Academy Oakwood are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a DBS check.
For further information, please contact Amber Walker, Office Manager/PA to the Executive Principal on 01344 306983 or at email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted to Amber Walker at the email address given above or by post to: King’s Academy Binfield, St George’s Park, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 4FS by midday Thursday 5th August 2021. Interviews will take place w/c 9th August 2021.