Part time 21 hours per week – 39 weeks per year
Fixed term to 31/08/2022
Required from 01/10/2021
Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference? The governors and headteacher of The Priory Parish C of E Primary School are looking for an exceptional learning support assistant to work across year groups, in particular lower key stage 2 and our language base.
We believe that everyone has the ability to make a positive change to the world and expect all our staff to work towards this with the children in their care.
We are looking for someone who has a huge passion for working with children, who will bring energy, creativity, flexibility and initiative to the position.
- who will ensure the children in their care reach their full potential with a commitment to inclusion at the centre of their practice so all children become independent learners
- has experience of working collaboratively with other professionals and supporting all aspects of teaching and learning within the classroom
- enjoys working indoors and outdoors in all weathers
- is ambitious and proactive in developing their own learning and practice in order to impact positively on our children
- will be supportive of the strong Christian ethos of our school The successful candidate will be required to support teaching and learning, welfare and wellbeing of children.
This post is for 21 hours and must be able to work Friday 8.30 - 4.00 as well as two other days.
To discuss this post further, please email the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you use the correct application form - not the Wirral one. Due to summer interviews email applications only to the above email address.
Closing date: Friday 6th August at 4.00pm
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by Wednesday 11th August
Interviews: Monday 16th August
The Priory Parish C of E Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
The Priory Parish CE Primary School
Tel: 0151 647 7188