Do you want to make a difference? We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support a team of hardworking professionals support members of our Rutland community with care and support needs.
- A strong, organised Administrator, able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Have strong IT skills with experience of using computer systems and able to extract data and collate for reports
- Have experience of data entry; filing; scanning documents and raising purchase orders
- Able to order and maintain stock as advised by the Team Manager
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
About the role…
The CSS Facilitator will provide support to the Community Care Services team with day to day admin tasks, enabling them to focus on their core, customer-facing role. At times you will act as the first point of contact for the team and service users.
We want you to make your mark, finding quicker and slicker ways to deliver processes, whilst keeping a close eye on detail and accuracy. Excellent customer service will be at the heart of what you do.
The CSS Facilitator interviews will be held during August 2021.
Our offer to you:
We offer work that makes a difference to people’s lives, a safe working environment; structured salary reviews; generous annual leave entitlement plus 8 days paid bank holidays; local government pension scheme; occupational health service and flexible working policies to enable you to balance work and home commitments.
To learn more about working with us visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk or if you have any queries about this role please contact Tammy Thurley, Team Manager Community Care Services on 07973 854359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing problems or have any queries about the application process please call us on 01572 758343 or email us at email@example.com