Start Date: Monday 9th August 2021
Wokingham Borough Council have several opportunities available for individuals looking to make a difference as part of the borough’s Covid-19 response.
Main priorities of the role may include any or all of the following responsibilities to support the Lateral Flow Testing process:
- To provide administration support and reception support
- To provide customer service to those individuals seeking to use the testing service
- To provide instruction to individuals on the Lateral Flow Testing Service
- Process the Lateral Flow Test swabs to result
- Data entry and validation of results
- To clean the Lateral Flow Testing area to the required standard
- To report to Site Lead/Team Manager any issues in and around the testing site or process
- General support for the Lateral Flow Testing process, site and team
- Desirable: Hold a full clean Driving Licence for at least 12 months, with vehicle category to allow driving of transit van, and the ability/willingness to drive a van
We are looking to recruit staff who will be available to start work on Monday 9th August 2021 on a casual basis. Full training will be provided. We are looking for individuals who are available to work on a rota basis to enable the service to run efficiently, 6 days per week. The service operates from 7am to 9pm, Monday to Saturday.
The Lateral Flow Testing Service has been set up in response to the evolving situation with Coronavirus in the UK. The primary function of the service is to work collaboratively with customers, partners and other stakeholders to reduce the likelihood of outbreaks of COVID-19 through rapid testing (LFT). You may be required to work across any of our fixed testing facillities, out in the community on mobile testing units or within our schools, if required.
We will be looking for individuals to have an awareness of the whole process of the testing facility, with a particular focus on one aspect, but with the ability to work across the facility, covering colleagues where necessary.
By joining us you will play a valuable role within the council wide response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply, and attach your CV.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th August 2021 at 23:00
For further information about this role, please contact email@example.com
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.