Prinicpal Manager - Intermediate Care, Frailty and Hospital Discharge Social Care Team.
Permanent, 37 hours per week
An exciting opportunity to join a developing service and help shape the future of delivery of integrated health and social care services for the people of Halton
Halton Borough Council and Health Services in Halton are developing their health and social care approach to integrated services. The Intermediate Care, Frailty and Hospital discharge social care team will play a key part in ensuring a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency approach to the assessment and interventions required for people with complex needs both in the community and in hospital. This service has expanded and is recruiting into practitioner and management roles across the Local Authority and with key health partners.
The Principal Manager will manage a team of three Practice Managers working across 2 hospital settings and the community. The post holder will work closely with therapy and nursing leads to develop the service
You will be a qualified and experienced practitioner with the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Experienced of management in multi-agency / disciplinary practice settings
- Able to manage complex situations
- Able to manage managers and staff in a way that supports excellence in practice
- Focused on a strengths, assets and rights based way of working
- Eager to develop service delivery to improve outcomes
- Able to work as part of a management team across organisational boundaries
- Eager to develop your strategic skills and experience
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Damian Nolan (Divisional Manager) on 07786876020
Interviews will be held on 6th October 2021
Please view the attached Job Description and Person Specification for further details.