Position suitable for someone who is at the early stage of their career.
Waltham St Lawrence Primary School is a thriving village school with a very happy, caring atmosphere and engaging and well-motivated children. WSL is an Outstanding School. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of children. We are a dedicated and motivated team of staff who “go the extra mile” every day.
We require an enthusiastic, inspirational and dedicated teacher to cover EYFS Class starting in Term 2, 1st November 2021 till the end of the academic year on 21st July 2022.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- High expectations of all pupils for behaviour, standards and achievement.
- Commitment to being an outstanding classroom practitioner, helping all pupils reach their true potential.
- Ability to inspire children to learn through challenge and imagination.
- Excellent understanding of how to use formative assessment effectively to move the children on.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and energy and enthusiasm to play a key role within the school.
- Openness to new ideas and keenness to enjoy learning and to develop professionally.
- Enthusiasm for the whole life of the school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic resilient, motivated, polite and hard-working pupils.
- An excellent team of dedicated, talented and forward thinking staff.
- Supportive governors who are committed to school improvement.
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a practitioner.
For further information and an application form, please contact the School Office on 0118 934 3248 or via email to email@example.com during the holiday till 31 August 2021 and firstname.lastname@example.org during term time as from 1 September 2021.
Waltham St Lawrence Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing and Shortlisting date: Noon, Friday 17 September 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 22 September 2021