Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ.
Required for January 2022
We are looking for:
- an innovative, creative and enthusiastic leader with a proven record of excellent primary practice, including EYFS
- the ability to celebrate and develop the learning of our diverse community and maintain our outstanding commitment to inclusion
- a leader with the ability to raise attainment, progress and engagement across the school, especially for our most vulnerable learners
- experience of successfully leading an aspect of teaching and learning
- experience of successfully teaching pupils with SEND
- knowledge of the SEND code of practice 2012
- the ability to manage and support pupils’ behaviour positively and effectively in line with our behaviour code and school ethos and have your own approaches based on research and practice
- the skill to facilitate, foster and nurture good communication within our school community.
We can offer:
- an exciting learning environment where challenging, innovative and engaging learning is at the core of what we do
- outstanding learners who speak 55 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further
- a supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team with which to grow and develop
- an award-winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards, both in Harrow and beyond; IQM Flagship School
- an award-winning Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do and the chance to work with Barnardo’s, NSPCC and Unicef.
Closing date: noon, 30th September.
Interviews: 6th October.
An equal opportunities employer.