Odessa Infant School is a popular school in Forest Gate where children develop a joy of learning and respect for the environment and the wider world. We have very high expectations for every child and endeavour to meet the needs of all of our children.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, hardworking and motivated person to join our school team. You will be responsible for the management of an effective, smooth running busy office while using both FMS and SIMS management systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of school financial management
- Experience of pupil management
- A working knowledge of both FMS & SIMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills through higher level GCSE’s or equivalent
- Advanced IT skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise a busy and varied workload while meeting conflicting deadlines
- Remain professional at all times
- Have or undertake paediatric first aid training
We can offer
- Very supportive and innovative staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning.
- A happy friendly environment
- The opportunity of developing your career further
Visits to the school are welcome. Please make an appointment to meet with our School Business Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 26th September
Interview date/s: Thursday 30th September & Friday 1st October
Odessa Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All post are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, qualification and reference checks.