The Governors of Weaverham Forest Primary School invite applications for the post of Early Years Teaching Assistant to work 30 hours per week Mon-Fri. This is a Fixed term contract for one term with a view to being extended.
Our thriving school is growing and we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic EYTA to come and join our team.
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 or equivalent
- Committed to working as part of a team to secure the best outcomes for our nursery children.
- Highly motivated, with experience of working within an EYFS setting.
- Committed to raising standards with high aspirations for all our children.
- Professional, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative and responding to the needs of the children.
We can offer:
- Supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with great team spirit
- Forward thinking school united in the drive to continue raising standards and achievement
- Amazing school grounds
- Being part of the team shaping our new nursery provision from the beginning
- An opportunity to work with a galvanised, creative senior leadership team
Our school is a thriving and creative environment, where everyone matters – come and join us.
Have a look at our website http://www.weaverhamforest.cheshire.sch.uk/ for further information about our school.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Come and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Closing Date: 24th September at 9am