Upminster Infant and Junior Schools
St Mary’s Lane, Upminster, Essex, RM14 3BS
Tel: 01708 227320
Executive Headteacher: Miss Alison Edgcombe
Employer Hornchurch Academy Trust
Salary APTC 1 point £20,658 pro rata
Location Upminster Infant and Junior Schools
Hours 2 hours per day (10 hours per week)
As part of Hornchurch Academy Trust, we comprise of two three-form entry schools. This is an exciting time for the two schools, as we begin our journey of working even more closely together to provide outstanding education for our pupils that enables them to be successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
We are currently looking to recruit a cleaner to join our happy site team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to show initiative and flexibility;
- Have experience of working in a school and office environment;
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff-team and governors;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils;
- A competitive salary;
Please apply using the application form attached. Closing date: 24/09/2021
Interviews W/C 27/09/2021
As we expect there to be a high level of interest in this role, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
You will be contacted by telephone if you are successful.