Teachers Pay Scales L15 to L20 - £59,581 to £67,364
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become Deputy Headteacher of our inclusive, pupil-centred, ambitious school which is looking forward to the next phase of its development starting from January 2022 or before.
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who will build on and develop the vision of our dedicated, hard-working team who believe passionately in the “Aspire, Believe, Achieve” ethos of our school.
Above all else, we are seeking a compassionate leader who will always put the child at the heart of every decision they make.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is:
- passionate about inclusion and enabling all children to achieve success
- experienced in curriculum development and delivery and has the highest aspirations for all, including those with Special Educational Needs
- passionate about raising standards and has a proven track record of doing so
- committed to inspiring and working collaboratively with a large multi-professional team of school leaders, teachers, support staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- innovative and adaptable in finding solutions to challenges
We can offer:
- the opportunity to make a difference and lead in a larger than average and improving primary school
- a committed and very hard-working team who are determined to help all children reach their potential
- an experienced and driven senior leadership team
- an innovative approach to Special Educational Needs provision integrated within a mainstream setting
- a unique ethos of care for all
- the ongoing support of Brighter Futures for Children (Reading Local Authority)
- strong partnerships with other local schools as part of the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC)
- a supportive and highly engaged governing body
- the opportunity to make a difference
Closing date: 6th October 2021
Shortlisting date: TBC
Interview date: TBC
One of the Recruitment Panel will seek to visit each applicant’s current setting. Visits to applicant schools by arrangement, please contact school directly to arrange these.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our school to meet the team and our wonderful children. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 0118 937 5566.
Please obtain an application pack by contacting Allison Dench on 0118 937 5566 or emailing email@example.com or visiting the school website: www.whitleyparkprimaryschool.co.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.