Lunchtime Welfare Assistant x 3
Rimrose Hope CE Primary School, Sandy Road, Seaforth, L21 1AD
The Governors wish to appoint 3 Lunchtime Supervisor's to work over the mid-day break with primary aged children.
Rimrose Hope can offer:
• a dedicated friendly team of teachers and support staff
• supportive senior leaders
• the opportunity to train and develop your skills
• good relationships with our parents
• an enthusiastic and interested governing body
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)