Parsonage Farm Primary School
Farm Road, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9JU
Tel: 01708 555186
Head Teacher: Mr R Abrahall
Permanent Teaching Assistant required ASAP
Hours: 23.75 hours per week x 38 weeks per year (8.45 - 1.30)
Grade: Grade 1/2, points 1-5 plus TA2 allowance
Salary: £11,396 - £12,237 pro rata
Contract: Permanent Position
Parsonage Farm Primary is held in high regard within the local community and we are seeking a Teaching Assistant. We follow the Read Write Inc phonics scheme and our Teaching Assistants are fully involved in the teaching of phonics and reading.
The post involves working with groups of children and supporting learning within the classroom until 12.00pm, then supporting the children at lunch until 1.30pm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed applicant who has:
- experience of working with children (essential)
- English and Maths Grade C GCSE or equivalent (essential)
- relevant teaching assistant qualifications (desirable)
- knowledge and understanding of Read Write Inc. (desirable)
At Parsonage Farm we offer:
- enthusiastic and supportive staff
- an excellent school ethos
- polite, happy and well behaved childrenPlease note that applicants should carefully identify how their attributes and experience match the job description when completing their supporting statement.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure
Application forms can be submitted on line by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Tuesday 5th October 2021 - midday
Interviews (First Round): Wednesday 13th October 2021
Interviews (Second Round): Monday 18th October 2021