Hangleton & Benfield schools are federated, and work closely together, staff therefore have the opportunity and can be required to work at either site.
This role is initially based at Benfield Primary School
This role is for 16.25 hrs per week + ½ hour MDSA duties
Paid weeks per year: 46.94 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Fixed term: Until August 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated, flexible and committed individual needs assistant , to work under the guidance of the SEN team and offer support to children on a one to one basis
The successful candidate must:-
- have experience of working and supporting children in an educational setting
- will need to be flexible and willing to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with pupil, parents and colleagues.
- Readiness to make a positive contribution to the full life of the school
- Support the class teacher with the preparation of resources
- Be able to follow and implement the schools behaviour police and manage group discipline.
Closing date: 12 noon, 24th September
Interview date: Week commencing 27th September
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade, BN41 1XS, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office: (01273) 294950
Website: http://www.hangleton.brighton-hove.sch.uk; http://www.Benfield.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.