Mid-Day Assistant - 1 hour per day, during the lunchtime period, term time, £9.25 per hour
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Primary School have a vacancy for a hardworking and professional individual to join our Midday Assistant team.
Applicants will be expected to uphold high standards of care and support for all children and be able to work effectively within a team.
Successful applicants will perform a variety of roles including:
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all children, in all relevant areas, at all times, during the lunchtime period.
- Setting up the school dinner hall for lunchtime, including moving and setting up furniture
- Monitoring and supporting children in the dining hall to ensure an orderly and efficient dinner service. Respect and good behaviour of the children is essential.
- Clearing up the dinner hall after lunchtime, including cleaning the floor and surfaces
- Helping maintain a safe and fun environment outside once lunch is over.
Please complete the attached application form and return to Sarah Jackson email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 1st October
St Werburgh’s and St Columba’s places the highest priority on the safeguarding of children; all applicants will follow a stringent vetting and induction process. Any offer of employment will be subject to a DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references.