1hr 45mins per day, 8hrs 45mins per week, term time only
We are looking for outstanding adults who can:
- Supervise children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms
- Assist children with table manners, playground games and social skills
- Organise games and play opportunities
- Deal with behaviour issues in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
- Deal with minor accidents
- Help children resolve disputes.
Previous experience of working with primary age children would be an advantage but is not essential.
Gallions Primary School is a modern, innovative well-resourced school, teaching a vibrant and creative curriculum with a focus on the creative arts. We have been judged to be a good school by Ofsted (December 2015).
Gallions Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation. Our school follows Newham’s policy on inclusion.
Successful applicants will be required to complete First Aid At Work training.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Interview: Tuesday 5th October 2021