We are looking to appoint an experienced, flexible, highly motivated and organised Business Manager with vision, knowledge and expertise in all areas of business management.
The Business Manager will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the school’s finance, accounts, business planning, budgeting, funding and forecasting, premises, HR, admin and income generation.
- Proactively manage LA SLA providers and external vendors used at the school.
- Appropriately brief leadership and governors on financial issues at school and on an ad hoc basis.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of financial management (ideally in a school setting).
- Experience of HR management and knowledge of health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- An approachable and friendly approach.
- Confidence and experience in strategic planning.
- Able to plan and manage priorities effectively.
RIVERSIDE is a large primary school in Maidenhead, with a caring and hardworking team helping to drive continued success for our children and families.
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To download the application pack and form please visit our website: www.riversideprimaryschool.org.uk Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 1 October 2021
Interviews: 12 October 2021