Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves working under minimal supervision requiring a high level of trust and reliability whilst using own initiative. You will be responsible for conducting garage inspections in line with policy, entering data onto the ‘My Compliance’ system, assisting in the day to day monitoring of a range of contracts, maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction and monitoring contractors in accordance with contracts, agreements and KPIs. You will have experience of working within a housing environment, monitoring contracts, conducting inspections and strong knowledge of health and safety legislation and fire safety regulations. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication, organisational, prioritisation, interpersonal, customer service, numerical, time management, I.T., analytical, problem solving skills and proficient in using hand held technology.
The Estates Services Assistant will be expected to work under minimal supervision requiring a high level of trust and reliability whilst using own initiative, good time management skills and making appropriate judgement where necessary.
- Conduct garage inspections In line with the Garage Inspection Policy.
- Enter information on the ‘My Compliance’ system.
- Assist with the day to day monitoring of a range of contracts, for example, grounds maintenance, cleaning, parking enforcement, CCTV monitoring, door entry systems (programming key fobs) and pest control. This list is not exhaustive and the job holder will be responsible for carrying out the monitoring of any required contract.
- Work as part of the estate based team in attaining and maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction within London TMOs.
- Monitor contractors in accordance with contracts, agreements and KPIs.
For further information please see our recruitment pack.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021 (23:59)