Required for January 2022
£57,003 - £66,114 (L7 – L14)
Maternity Cover Contract (0.8 – 1.0)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and well-motivated Assistant Headteacher to join the Senior Leadership Team for 2022. As well as leadership responsibilities across the school, this role will initially lead the EYFS Team. The post includes whole school development responsibilities and some class teaching commitment. Leadership responsibilities for Autumn 2022 will be reviewed with the Senior Leadership Team during the Summer Term.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent teacher with relevant experience
- A successful middle or senior leader
- Passionate about provision of high quality teaching and learning
- Dedicated to improving life chances and ensuring high expectations for all children through a rich and creative curriculum
- Committed to inclusion and to working closely with parents and carers
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of shaping the future of Arnhem Wharf
- The opportunity to work in strategic partnership with the Headteacher and other members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Membership of our creative and ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- The opportunity for real leadership learning, training and development
- The opportunity to line manage and performance manage others
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please email email@example.com if you would like to book an appointment. Please also find out about us from our website.
Download the application pack from the school website at: www.arnhemwharfprimaryschool.com/vacancies Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on 11th October 2021
Shortlisting: 11th October 2021
Tasks & Interviews: 20th October 2021
Arnhem Wharf Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.