Are you proactive with experience of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable?
Our busy Finance team is a central part of many of the Council’s activities and is driven by the ambition of excellence in financial management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience of working efficiently and accurately to deadlines to join this new post in our team. We strive to deliver excellent Customer Service and assist staff from all levels so the ability to communicate financial issues with non-accounting staff is key for this role.
Our Finance System Support Officers:
- Have experience of using a large accounting system (such as Unit4 Businessworld)
- Process large volumes of data relating to supplier invoices accurately
- Respond to and resolve queries from suppliers
- Have knowledge of the different types of income received through the bank and other sources and processing of these items
- Monitor Account Receivable customers and take recovery action as required
- Have a working knowledge of all Microsoft Applications, especially Excel
Please note as part of this role you may be required to work slightly outside of normal office hours so a willingness to take a flexible approach to your duties is essential.
Do you want to know more?
Please contact Sandra Adams, Systems Team Supervisor, 01732 227 372 to find out more about the work our Finance team get involved in.
Do you have the best chance of being shortlisted?
Read the Job Description and Personal Specification attached to the role and ensure that your supporting statement explains how you meet the essential requirements as your application will be judged against these criteria.
Closing date: 3rd October 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 11th October 2021