Required for January 2022 or sooner
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher with a proven track record of consistently good teaching and who is passionate about helping children fulfil their potential. We are a successful and popular two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multicultural community in an inclusive borough.
Do you want to:
- Work in a happy and friendly school?
- Be involved in driving us forward to excellence?
- Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
We are looking for a teacher who is :
- An enthusiastic & dynamic practitioner
- Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils
- Proactive in developing their practice
- Able to work as part of a strong team
- Looking for opportunities to progress.
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- Friendly staff, supportive families and children who are keen to learn.
- A well run and motivated school which is innovative and on a journey to becoming outstanding
- Work in a stimulating, modern and well-equipped environment
- Excellent and innovative professional development
- A school committed to the DFE wellbeing charter.
We strongly encourage candidates to arrange an informal visit to our school to discuss this post.
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications should be completed on the Jobs Go Public site.
Alternatively to request an application form please contact Lynn Wilson on:
Tel: 0207 511 9414/ 9440 Email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE ANY POSTAL APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: 17th October 2021
Interviews: week beginning 18th October 2021