Knowsley Village Community Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs. J Barlow
Tel: 0151 289 5349
Respect for All
Responsibility, Expectation, Success, Perseverance, Enthusiasm, Care, Teamwork
2 x Teaching Assistant Level 2
Pay Band D / SCP 5-6
£19,312- £19,698 per annum (pro rata)
£14,236 - £14,521 per annum (Actual)
30 Hours per week / 46 weeks per year / Monday to Friday
Fixed Term to 31 August 2022, to commence as soon as possible
Knowsley Village Primary School wish to appoint two committed, adaptable, enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistants to undertake general classroom assistant duties under the direction of the class teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about children with the ability to inspire.
- Have experience of working in an educational setting.
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and Key Stage One curriculum.
- Be a flexible, reliable, consistent team player.
- Have an awareness of inclusion, especially within a school setting.
- Hold an NVQ 2 Level or above for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Be willing to undertake appropriate, relevant training.
In joining our school, you will join a team of dedicated professionals, committed to safeguarding children and their families. Successful applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Application packs are available via email request only: email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school via email:
Visits to the schools can be arranged by contacting the school office by phone or via email on 0151 289 5349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting of Candidates: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Interview date: Thursday, 4 November 2021