We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a practical approach to join our Site Team. Knowledge of DIY techniques, practical skills, good interpersonal and communication ability and a flexible attitude to work are essential along with a full driving licence.
The position will be based at Rivermead Inclusive Trust Long Catlis Road, Parkwood, Rainham, Kent ME8 9TX, on occasions maybe required to work at our other site in Forge Lane Gillingham.
- Be able to turn your hand to anything and enjoy working alongside children and young people.
- Be a general handy person or have maintenance experience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to deal with enquiries and correspondence.
- Be physically fit and able to undertake general cleaning duties, lifting or carrying up to 30kg.
- Be able to use your own initiative to address issues as they arise.
Working hours may be subject to variation and call-out at weekends and unsocial hours may be required from time to time, of which overtime will be paid.
Appointment to this post will be dependent on a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and health declaration.
Interviews: 25th October 2021