Directorate: Children's Services
Starting salary: JG4: £20,092 per annum pro rata
Location: Based in Weston-super-Mare
Hours: 30 hours per week
Closing date: Wednesday 27 October 2021
North Somerset Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Support to work predominantly at Oldmixon Family Centre and may be required to work across other Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs in North Somerset. This post will provide dedicated administrative support to the Children’s Centre, Nurseries and Family Hubs who offer support and signposting services for families with children.
You will need:
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of administrative systems.
- To be able to work independently to resolve problems and queries.
- Previous office and finance experience.
You will be:
- Dealing with all administrative tasks for the Children’s Centre, Nurseries and Family Hubs.
- Working in an environment, where children and families attend.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers to offer an accessible and welcoming environment.
- Working as part of the Children Centre, nurseries and Family Hub team, partner agencies and community groups.
- Supporting the quality of the Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs.
This post is exempt under the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions) Order 1975 and is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Want to know more and apply?
For an informal discussion, please contact Donna Haines Family Wellbeing Intervention Leader on 07825 341279 .
Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/jobs to download an application pack and apply online.
Anticipated interview date: Thursday 04 November 2021
North Somerset Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community regardless of age, disability, sex, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation. North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.