St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and creative Subject Leader for English. The post would be suitable for an experienced teacher who would like to develop their leadership skills and expertise in a well-resourced English Faculty. Experience of teaching KS4 English Language/Literature and KS5 English Literature would be distinctly advantageous.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a colleague who is passionate about the entitlement of young people to a rich and varied English curriculum. You will be leading on curriculum design and implementation within an incredibly hard-working and efficient team and will work under dynamic and supportive management. You will also be coaching staff on pedagogical development as part of the school’s commitment to staff development. The English faculty is also a high performing team; in 2019, the faculty celebrated 100% A*-C at A level, 78% Grade 4+ for GCSE Language, and 89% Grade 4+ at GCSE Literature. The team is committed to build on this success, to continue to raise attainment and enhance provision.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a calm, professional and approachable manner to support the raising of attainment of all students in a Key Stage
- Will help dynamically lead an inspiring, innovative and caring team
- Is proactive and has exceptional classroom skills
We will offer:
- Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
- An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
To arrange a visit to the school:
Please contact Saul Matlock on 020 7987 1883 ext. 1325 or email email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs alone.